These are my Delicious links for August 14th through August 18th:
- NBC has ruined the Olympics – RussellBeattie.com – Russ's rant against NBC's Olympic coverage. I couldn't have put it better (or more angrily) myself. Really.
- Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » ICYMI: Ernest Borgnine Reveals His Secret For Everlasting Youth – Ernest Borgnine's racy tip on how he's in such good shape at 91. Hilarious!
- FlowingData | Data Visualization and Statistics – FlowingData explores how statisticians, designers, computer scientists, and others are using data to help us understand more about ourselves and our surroundings.
- information aesthetics – data visualization & visual design – Neat site featuring random acts of data visualization.
- Unilever Wraps Up Search for Ultimate Klondike Fan – A BrandWeek story on the $100k Klondike Bar contest featuring a screenshot of my buddy Joel (http://happyjoel.wordpress.com), who is a finalist.