These are my Delicious links for April 17th through April 21st:
- Analytics Talk » Blog Archive » Tracking YouTube Videos with Google Analytics – How to build a chromeless YouTube player with Google Analytics event tracker code. Useful if you want embedded YouTube videos but care enough about Google Analytics data to build your own custom player.
- startuptools / FrontPage – A wiki-fied list of useful business tools for startups across various categories from development frameworks to CRM.
- More Ways To Shorten Those URLs: UnHub And Lnk.by – The first public mention of awe.sm in the blogosphere 🙂
- URL Shorteners: Which Shortening Service Should You Use? – A comprehensive analysis of the 15 most used URL shorteners out there today based on criteria such as redirection type, tracking, client support, and domain length. Also includes some interesting survey responses on which shorteners people use and why.
- 140 Characters » How Twitter Was Born – A first-hand account of how Twitter was born out of foundering startup Odeo. From the humblest of beginnings to Oprah and Ashton Kutcher! 🙂